$13.500 - $23.000 Per Night, Rental Costa Rica
Within the lush grounds of Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica, Villa Manzu is a completely private sanctuary of its own. This eight-suite estate – at just over 30,000 square feet – sits on five acres in an isolated peninsula and offers plenty of room to spread out, from the two swimming pools and spa to the theater room and expansive bar/party room. The grounds are dotted with hammocks, chairs and restful areas, perfect for quiet moments taking in 180-degree sea views and watching monkeys cavort in the trees.
This is definitely not your typical private villa experience. The staff is highly trained as well as educated in the Costa Rica history and surroundings; who also serve as guides and entertainment for the guests, greatly enriching the experience. Included with the Villa is breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared by amazing chefs; a wine room stocked with hand-picked wines and award winning cigars; a butler and maid services; and a concierge to help enrich your stay. The Villa drivers will wisk you around Costa Rica in a Range Rover, Ford Explorer SUV, or Jeep Wrangler.Your adventure starts in the Villa Manzu garage; stocked with two golf carts, a dozen surf boards and stand up paddle boards, two kayaks and three mountain bikes. The Arnold Palmer golf course, tennis courts and marina are minutes away. Many hiking paths lead from the Villa to the several nearby beaches with the closest only being 100 yards away. Nestled along the palm-fringed sands of the Peninsula's most coveted cove is Playa Prieta and the 38,000 sqft Beach Club where you can drift away the afternoon under the Pochote trees and the sounds of the ocean.
FEATURES INCLUDE8 Bedrooms | 12 Bathrooms | Accommodates Up To 22 Pacific Ocean Views | 5 Master Suites | 3 Superior Bedrooms | Private Bedroom Terraces 2 Swimming Pool | external hot tub | Spa | Gym | bar-party room Flat screen TV and DVD in every bedroom Built-In Barbeque | Outdoor living area | Outdoor Dining and bbq area Chef’s Kitchen | High-Speed Internet | WiFi | Central Sound System| Cable TV (English) Daily Housekeeping | Arrival Amenities | Bathroom Amenities Breakfast | lunch | dinner | wine room with hand-picked wines award winning cigars | fully stocked bar BED DISTRIBUTION Master Suite 1 1 King | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Master Suite 2 1 King | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Master Suite 3 1 King | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Master Suite 4 1 King | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Master Suite 5 1 King | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Terrace Bedroom 1 2 queen | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Terrace Bedroom 2 2 queen | 1 Ensuite His & Hers Bathroom | Private Terrace Children Bedroom 1 2 bunk bed | game area | 1 Ensuite Bathroom 4 extra bathrooms throughout the house
NIGHTLY RATE INCLUDES:
- Private Chefs offering Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Full Bar Service; all drinks are included. We offer a wide variety of great wines included in the nightly rate. We also offer higher priced fine wines at an additional charge.
- Extensive Staff: House Concierge, Chef, Driver, Servers, Bartender, Maids
- Rate does not include food and beverage off the property of Villa Manzu nor 13% Costa Rica Sales Tax
- Pricing is all inclusive for 14 guests. Each additional guest over 14 years of age is $500 per night, up to 22 guests in total
- Transportation is included in the Range Rover, Ford Excursion, Jeep Rubicon and larger bus. As well as all airport transfers.
- Adventure Specialist
- Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Surf Boards, Fishing Equipment, Snorkels
- Tennis Court Usage
- Three night minimum, higher during holiday season.