Located at Marina Papagayo on the Papagayo Peninsula, one of our boats in our Charter Fleet will be your choice for big game fishing in Costa Rica.
We will take you on a fishing excursion you will remember and enjoy for years.
Our bilingual crew are professional fishermen who can guide you to the best fishing spots and help you catch the big Billfish as well as Dorado, Roosterfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Red Snapper and much more!
Deep Sea Fishing, Cruising, Surfing Trips.
Picnic day, Sunset Cruise, Surfing, SUP, Snorkeling.
FISH TALE II
Fishing (in-shore and off-shore).
Fishing (in-shore and off-shore).
Choose an alternative from our Boat Charter Fleet and enjoy a variety of activities in the glorious Pacific Ocean. Our experienced bilingual crew will guide you throughout the best of Costa Rican nature adventures.
Here is a list of some of the activities you can do:
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding excursion
- Surfing excursion
- Family Pic Nic Beach Day
- Sunset Cruise
- Photo Shooting excursion
- Fishing Day
- Kids (bonitos) Fishing
- Water Bikes
Here is a list of some of the great beaches around the area that you can visit:
- Witch’s Rock: This is the most famous break in Costa Rica and the landmark of Santa Rosa National Park. A top spot on most Costa Rica surf tour options, it offers beauty and fun. This is a world class break that thousands flock to every year and it’s the premier destination for a reason. The fast hollow rights on this surf adventure are amazing, and its remote nature means you won’t be running into other novice surfers while you’re here. After all, you can only access it by boat or with a 4×4. Although we obviously cannot make it part of any “learn to surf” programs, we DO offer daily boat charters out to the spot.
- Ollies’ point:This is a beautiful and remote world class surf break made famous from the movie The Endless Summer II. Only accessible by boat, it’s the spot many think of when ‘Costa Rica surf vacation’ comes to mind.
- Playa Iguanita & Playa Prieta: The perfect spots if you’re enrolled in our “learn to surf” program. You will more than likely be ready within a couple of days to visit Other “advanced level” spots such as Witch’s Rock or Ollies Point!
- Playa Tamarindo & Playa Avellana: These alternatives’ level of experience will depend on the Tide level. It might be good for learners, but it might also be terrific for experienced surfers!.
- Playa Nacascolo: A large beautiful beach. Park at the driving range and walk down 100 yards to get to the beach is located on the Bay side, so the water is very calm and ideal for small children to play. There are washrooms & showers for you to use, and you will need to bring your own towels, chairs, snacks & drinks!.
- Playa Virador & Playa Blanca: Two beaches on the Four Seasons property, only accessible by water for non-hotel guests, or by day pass, including the hotel amenities.
- Other Peninsula Papagayo Beaches: Other beautiful & secluded beaches on the Peninsula such as Playa Palmares, Playa Sombrero & Playa Pochota are only accessible by boat. If you book a private boating tour, you can visit these locations as well as two estuaries near Playa Palmares & Playa Iguanita.
- Playa Tamarindo: Tamarindo’s perennial status as Costa Rica’s top surf and party destination has made it the first and last stop for legions of tourists. It stands to reason, then, that this is the most developed beach on the peninsula with no shortage of hotels, bars and restaurants.
- Playa Ocotal: Furthest from the Peninsula, this beach it`s known for its black sand and snorkeling or diving spots! There is a very tasteful restaurant right on the beach called Father Rooster that for sure you must try.
- Playas del Coco: With lots of shops & restaurants along the main street with a big beach & boardwalk. Sportfishing is the engine that built this place, while deep-sea diving has become an additional attraction. You’ll mingle with the foreign-born anglers and divers at happy hour (it starts rather early).
- Playa Hermosa: A beautiful beach popular with locals & tourists alike. Long and wide, there is plenty of space to set up for the day.
- Playa Panama: Closest to the Peninsula, this beach is very popular with locals. Worth stopping by for a look, but 10 minutes further is Playa Hermosa where the sand is cleaner.
- Langosta Beach Club: This is a MUST, if you decide to visit spots like Playa Tamarindo or Playa Avellanas. The best place to relax and enjoy a cool beer and snaks, after a long and exhausting surfing day.
Whether you choose to stay with us, take lessons with us, or just want one of our phenomenal surf trips, we’re here to help you with everything!